Learn Chinese With Lulu(Rosa)1 on 1
Clique neste link para a versão legendada em Português: https://youtu.be/VF_xD6v1ibs
About the teacher
➡️Hello! 你好nǐ hǎo! Olá！Bonjour! こんにちは！
I’m Danxia Lu(also known as Rosa), a Native Chinese, with a standard accent, taught Chinese for more than 4 years and lived in Brazil for 7 years.
I was born, grew up in China, and studied at the Language and Culture University of Beijing (one of the best universities teaching Chinese as a foreign language in China). I can simplify some difficult Chinese concepts, and help you to learn Chinese more easily.
I also organized many business activities for my clients when I was in China; I understood many cities and customs. Welcome to learn/exchange culture with me. * _ *
I speak fluent English, everyday life Portuguese, and a little Japanese. So, I understand your feelings and difficulties when you start learning a new language. And I have gained a lot of experience along the way that will help you make fewer detours.
I can use Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and Portuguese in our classes. I look forward to meeting you and helping you .:)
My Lessons & Teaching Style
My course is from zero to advanced. I like to keep my lessons practical, flexible, and interesting.
✿ IN MY CLASS, YOU WILL ✿
👉Be guided to explore the cultural meaning of the Chinese language.
Rather than just having a “lecture”;
👉Be encouraged to speak as much as possible.
Language is mostly about communication;
👉Receive feedback from a native speaker
To make sure you use the most authentic expression;
👉 Learn more structures than sentences.
So you can use the tool to construct new sentences on your own;
👉 Always review and retain what you have learned.
For you to better absorb the language.
👉100% customize your own class( Customized Course )
Have fun and be challenged
👉Practice! Practice! Practice!
I hope to guide you along on your path to fluency! 🙂 I appreciate your attention.
About the lesson
- Tailored to your learning goals
- Simplified characters
- Designed based on your progress
- Scheduled at your convenience
Each lesson includes
- 1-on-1 interaction
- Pattern drills
- Corrective feedback
- Supplementary study materials
All you need is
- Computer or tablet computer
- Internet connection
- Zoom, Skype or Voot meet
(1) 25 Minutes Trial Lesson (Check price here):
If you’re not sure whether the class suits you or you like my teaching style or not, the TRIAL lesson will let us know about each other better.
Note: Trial lesson ONLY for someone who is a first-time booking.
(2) 25 Minutes Regular Lesson (Check price here)
50 Minutes Regular Lesson (Check price here) :
You will learn the standard pronunciation and structure of Mandarin(it can be a big mess if you don’t pronounce it correctly or know the structure).
We will be doing grammar and have short conversations with examples from Chinese culture, traditions, and everyday life.
For HSK/HSKK/Exam preparations:
We will go through everything you need to know about the HSK/HSKK exams and help you pass them.
If you have your own exams in school, I’ll be more than happy to help you too!^^
For Conversation Practice(Intermediate or above):
We will practice listening and speaking in the class; you can choose your favorite topics: Current news, movies, songs, cultural events, etc. I will correct your grammar mistakes or unnatural expressions, and you will learn the most AUTHENTIC Chinese, and sound more like a native.:)
(3) 50 Minutes Customized Course (Check price here) :
Do you not like regular courses?
Want to study cooking in China?
Want to do business with the Chinese?
Or do you want to learn specific industry Chinese?……
Whatever your purpose is, YOU can have your style lessons!
Everyone’s journey is unique, you might have different needs, skills, personalities, and goals, you might have different ways of learning! No matter what method, what SUITS YOU is the BEST!
And I am a flexible teacher, and you’re welcome to give me feedback about the class; I will be glad to adjust it for a better course.:)
Lesson TERMS OF SERVICE
- All rates and terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice by LindoChinese.
- Each lesson is 25 minutes or 50 minutes long(depending on your plan-If you’re late, the lesson will only apply to the remaining time, for example, you have a 50 min lesson, your class starts at 1 pm, and you arrive at 1:15 pm, you will only have 35 minutes lesson with the teacher).
- Rates are only applicable to one student. For small group classes, please add WhatsApp: +5554991419998 or Email [email protected] to inquire about the lesson rate and lesson time.
- From the time of first purchase, you have up to 12 months to use your credits with LindoChinese. After which time, those credits become void.
- Reminder to Students: For students of countries that institute Daylight Saving Time, please pay attention to the time change.
5. Please schedule your lessons 24 hours in advance. If less than 24 hours, we might not have enough time to confirm your class. Thanks for your understanding!
6. Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Lesson(s) will be automatically deducted in the following circumstances:
- Canceling or Rescheduling appointed lesson(s) under a 24-hour notice.
- The student is absent during the appointed lesson(s).
Please understand once a lesson is booked, the time slot is reserved for you and becomes unavailable to others. Please ensure that you have installed the latest version of Skype, Zoom, or Vootmeeting, and ensure your internet connection and other equipment work properly before each lesson.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!